1. The data that MACCANINO collects and how it is used
When you register at www.maccaninodrink.com you buy MACCANINO products, you need to collect certain personal data from the user. The following is an overview of the personal data that MACCANINO may collect and how MACCANINO may use such personal data collected.
1.1 Personal data collected by MACCANINO
Personal data means all data that could identify you directly or indirectly, such as your name, social security number, email address, shipping address, telephone number. MACCANINO can collect the following personal data based on your prior consent:
1. Your true, accurate, current and complete registration data, including your e-mail address, country and age (now only required in some countries) when you register for the MACCANINO account.
2. Name, mailing / shipping / billing address (including zip code), contact details, e-mail address, credit card number or other payment service details when you make a purchase of our products.
1.2 How MACCANINO uses your personal data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. Evaluate and improve our service.
2. Get customer feedback and analyze the user experience for the development and evaluation of new products and services.
3. Provide delivery services.
4. To process and fulfill all the subscriptions for which you have registered (newsletter).
5. To send you important notifications, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions and policies. Due to the importance of such communications, it is not possible to choose not to receive these communications.
6. To provide you with customer support services, the customer care survey and customer satisfaction for user experience analysis.
7. Any other purpose with your prior
2. Storage of personal data
We will retain your personal information
for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this Privacy
Policy, unless a longer retention period is permitted by law or required to
satisfy other necessary purposes. For example, for purposes of customer
relationship management, we may retain your personal information within an
appropriate and reasonable period; to comply with the tax law or other laws and
regulations, we may retain your personal information within the period required
by such laws and regulations; to meet the demands of governments or judges for
purposes such as investigations or lawsuits, we may retain your personal
information for a longer retention period. Furthermore, if you wish to withdraw
your previous consent to the collection of your personal data from MACCANINO,
we will stop collecting your personal data through your request and we will
only keep your personal data collected before this request for withdrawal.
3. To whom MACCANINO discloses your personal data
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except in one of the following exceptions:
3.1 Your consent
We will disclose or share your personal information only to third parties with your prior consent.
3.2 Business partners
We may disclose hash and anonymous data to our business partners, for example, business partners providing data analysis services or advertising and marketing communications based on hash and anonymous data through third-party advertising cookies.
3.3 Service providers
3.4 For legal, protection and security purposes
We may disclose or share the necessary elements of your personal data with third parties for one of the following legal or security purposes:
• To the extent required by applicable laws or regulations or competent governmental or judicial authorities, it is necessary to establish or maintain a legal complaint or defense, or necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activity.
• To protect the rights, property or safety of MACCANINO, our service providers, customers or the public, as required or permitted by law.
4. Cookies and similar technologies
4.1 How to manage cookie settings
1. Note that you can configure cookie settings by accessing the browser you are installing to accept, block or delete some or all cookies (for example, third-party cookies).
2. If you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of MACCANINO products and services.
3. The functions of cookie settings may vary depending on the type and version of the browser you are installing. We try to list common and widely used browser types as follows. You can refer to the following link to understand how to control cookie settings via these browsers (the content of the following link is English.) To facilitate reading, please find the language option in the following link to select the language preferred). In addition, if you do not use any of the following browsers, or if the content of the following link is removed or not accessible, please visit the privacy statements of those browsers or the support pages for more information.
• How to check cookie settings using the Google Chrome browser:
• How to check cookie settings using the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser:
• How to check cookie settings using the Mozilla Firefox browser:
• How to check cookie settings via the Apple Safari browser:
5.Third party links in MACCANINO products and services
We take precautions to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. We perform internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and technical and organizational security measures, as well as physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the systems in which we store personal data. When you send us your personal data, your personal data is protected both online and offline. However, MACCANINO can not guarantee perfect security on the Internet. To protect your personal data from unauthorized access, we recommend that you:
6.1 Protect your MACCANINO account properly, for example:
1. To use alphanumeric passwords when registering a MACCANINO account.
2. Use your username and password to log
in to the MACCANINO user account. Furthermore, you are the only one responsible
for ensuring the confidentiality of your account name and password and for all
activities that occur under your account.
3. Change the passwords of the MACCANINO account regularly.
4. Contact us immediately when it is discovered that the account / password name of the MACCANINO user account has been subtracted. MACCANINO may suspend or revoke the authorization to access your account with that account name / password (or part of it) and remove the personal data relating to your account.
8. Contact us