The vineyards of Calabria date back to antiquity and originate in the civilization of Magna Graecia. With this multi-millennial tradition the region can boast of a huge oenological potential that could be even more exploited. Today this land produces 12 types of DOC-branded wine which make up about 20% of total production. For the remaining 80% the most widespread variety is undoubtedly Gaglioppo followed by Greco Nero and Magliocco Canino. This makes us understand that most of the production is black berry, cultivated and followed with the best cultivation techniques giving high quality red wines and personality. We have selected and proposed in our online shop some of the best white and red wines present in the Calabrian territory, the result of a long winemaking tradition that has always accompanied this region. It is characterized by a geological conformation that provides a hilly area for more than 50% of the territory, while 40% is composed of mountains and 10% of plains. Thanks to this configuration, the products on sale in our online portal prove to be the result of skilful vineyard management in the most appropriate areas that guarantee optimal ripening and cultivation.