A region as extensive as Lombardia should have a vast wine production, but by analyzing its geography better we realize that it is not so. Only 10% of the total area is hilly, while for 40% it is mountainous and 50% flat. In this context viticulture concentrates on little space available, favoring quality rather than quantity in the final production. We want to achieve excellence in the field through analysis, study and experimentation to offer only the best to true enology enthusiasts. In fact, it is no coincidence that the production includes 5 varieties of DOCG, 22 Doc and 15 Igt wines, representing around 60% of the total production. Among these we remember some famous names such as Oltrepò Pavese Pinot nero, Franciacorta Spumante and Valtellina Superiore. Whether it is white or red wines, each of them stands out for its ability to evoke flavors and aromas of the Lombard land, a unique and rare gift.